The January transfer window may seem like a distant memory, but that doesn’t mean the rumor mill has stopped! Speculation is growing over the summer moves, so check out the latest gossip below, and see all the official deals here.
Story highlights: Tottenham and Arsenal in the race for Cocco
Tottenham Hotspur are looking to fight rivals in the North London Derby Arsenal for midfielder Feyenoord Orkun Kokcu, Reports the Daily Mail. The 20-year-old was a long-term target for Gunners, who tried to bring him through the summer of 2020.
– Indoor Notebook: Raiola Show at Halland
– ESPN FC Daily Streaming on ESPN + (US only)
– ESPN + viewership guide: Bundesliga, Serie A, Serie A, FA Cup and more
There may be questions about Jose Mourinho’s future, but Tottenham’s recruiters feel the Turkish international is a player who can help them move forward, regardless of who is responsible.
It is suggested that Tottenham have already been in contact with Kokcu representatives to register their interest and they will look forward to receiving updates on his future. Work permit regulations shouldn’t get in the way of the deal, as the midfielder is a regular player for Feyenoord and also represents his national team.
The return of three goals and assists this season may not seem like much, but the youngster has sometimes excelled at Feyenoord. He appeared in Team of the Month in the Eredivisie of February and March, and was also awarded the Best Young Player of the Month award last month.
He put on a number of eye-catching performances, especially to be enjoyed during their 6–0 win over VVV Venlo. It now appears as if he will have two options if he is to continue developing it in North London.
11.49 GMT: Southampton Ralph Hassenotle, his boss, played down the rumors about it Yannick Westergaard He will be the target of the summer transfers for Tottenham Hotspur.
The 28-year-old defender has only one season left in his contract, leading to speculation that the Saints could sell him rather than lose him on a free transfer. Pierre-Emile Hogeberg switched between the two clubs last summer when he also moved to the last year of his deal.
“What can I say? It is not new when the players who have done well for us this season are on the list of some of the big clubs,” said Hasenhotel. “This is normal. This has always been in our history.
“I don’t want to discuss rumors there, it is not necessary to discuss them. You can be sure that this player has a contract with Southampton Football Club and as long as he has this, he is our player and we will do everything to keep him here and protect him for everything.”
11.03 GMT: Inter Miami Coach Phil Neville told ESPN that the club will determine the excess of players appointed before the start of the MLS premier league next weekend.
Inter coach Phil Neville told Inter Miami ESPN that the club would discover surplus players.
10.19 GMT: ESPN recently revealed how Liverpool She was getting close to signing on RB Leipzig Heart of defense Ibrahima Konate, With the 2019-20 Premier League champions ready to pay the penalty clause.
It was thought it would take 41.5 million euros to secure the 21-year-old, but Bild journalist Christian Falk revealed the possibility of signing an international contract for the French youth for much less – 32.5-34 million euros.
– Christian Falk (@cfbayern) April 9, 2021
09.30 GMT: Pep gave Guardiola Sergio Aguero His blessing to join anyone Manchester ”His rivals in the Premier League are on free transfer. Aguero has been linked with moves to Chelsea And the Tottenham After news that his 10-year stay at Etihad Stadium will end in the summer.
BarcelonaAnd the Juventus And the Paris Saint-Germain They also recorded their interest in the striker but Guardiola said he was happy the 32-year-old remained in England, even if that meant his arrival would cement his title rivals.
Tottenham Hotspur and Barcelona are interested in signing the Bayern Munich center-back Jerome Boateng, Bild’s Christian Falk Reports. The German’s contract with Bayern expires in the summer and it has been announced that there will be no renewal, which means clubs will be competing to sign the 32-year-old for free.
– Wolverhampton Wanderers hopes to use Patrick Cutron As part of a deal to contract with the Valencia winger Goncalo Geddes, Football Insider Reports. Cotroni is on loan with the Spanish team, and while Wolverhampton has been interested in his 24-year-old teammate for at least a month, it has only now been suggested that the Italian could move in the other direction permanently.
– Mauro IcardiThe player’s agents have taken steps to wean the Argentine away from Paris Saint-Germain, while the club is ready to allow him to leave, according to L’Equipe. This news follows a suggestion from Calciomercato that the 28-year-old can be used as part of a swap deal to bring in a Juventus player. Paulo Dybala.
– Galatasaray left back, presented Crystal Palace Patrick Van Anholt A three-year contract to join them this summer, Sky Sports reported. The 30-year-old Dutchman’s current deal expires in the summer, which means he will be free to leave. The Turkish side is looking to take advantage of the situation by negotiating a deal with the player’s agents now.